The workshop b2bSustainable serves as:
- explanation of social and ethical audits;
- a tool to recognize hire entity risks, to identify and to constrain;
- baseline and preparation for customer audits for employment agencies.
- raising awareness in the area of social ethical entrepreneurship;
- willing to be distinctive with respect to competitors, certification;
- the need regarding customer requirements, legislation.
- the creation of social and ethical audits;
- which audit programs exist;
- audit pillars;
- solving a case;
- directly applying of the gained knowledge.
For more information about the workshop of b2bSustainable, you can reach us by phone, or enter your phone number and/or email address. We will contact you within 24 hours.